• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS texture packs....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandman001

Just Freeze It
I searched and searched, but couldn't find anything.

I remmeber soem people talking about some free packs that made all the textures for CS look more modernised. Like made them look good.

Anyone remember what one was called, or a link to one?

how come the models are all left handed?
i really like the prettiness, but cant stand the left-handedness!
any way to change that?

jdal said:
how come the models are all left handed?
i really like the prettiness, but cant stand the left-handedness!
any way to change that?

On their main page they have a lil bit on how to change it...

Quoted from the website deali
One other thing, the CS|RU models will appear left-handed, even when you selected right-handed in your Steam/CS settings. There is a fix for that too.

1. Go to the ‘SteamApps\[email protected]\counter-strike\cstrike’ folder
2. Open the file ‘config.cfg’ in Notepad.
3. Now search for the command line ‘cl_righthand "1"’
4. Replace the 1 with a 0.

Now it should all work fine.

Um... Bump and a Q (since I can't seem to get their forums to work)

Do any of you guys have a problem in CS1.6 (steam) getting people to fall when they die? mine just keep stand and its kinda hard if someon is behind one...

bump and a Q also.

ive just reinstalled CS. my problem is that when im playing the game and i want to change mouse sensitivity, and other stuff, i can't find the console :(. help please.

Bleed said:
bump and a Q also.

ive just reinstalled CS. my problem is that when im playing the game and i want to change mouse sensitivity, and other stuff, i can't find the console :(. help please.

the tilde key should be just to the left of the 1 key.

CrashOveride said:
Um... Bump and a Q (since I can't seem to get their forums to work)

Do any of you guys have a problem in CS1.6 (steam) getting people to fall when they die? mine just keep stand and its kinda hard if someon is behind one...

So.. is that a no?

Back