• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Disgusting but creative mod.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
okay um, i dont speek freeky-deeky crapper

all i gotta say is... dayum...
this dude has wayyyyyyyy too much free time on his hands to be makin a case out of a kiddie crapper. But it would be rather amusing to see a case made out of a bar restroom condom vending machine....
Better yet, a case made out of duct tape!!!!!!! w00t

Very creative, it just wouldnt be the same with out the brown paint though. I wonder what made him decide to do that?

daemoslives said:
But it would be rather amusing to see a case made out of a bar restroom condom vending machine....
with the bigger ones i bet you can put 2 pcs in there.
or put a pc in it and have it still despence condoms.
and call it the pimpin pimps pc :D

Actually I'm not going to click it (just yet). I know this isn't going to be easy, but lets keep this clean people. You want to talk about the merit of the mod, what you like about the way the hardware was hidden, what improvements could be added etc, go ahead, but if this starts to get off topic from computer modding I will flush this thread (and possible a member or two if warranted) Consider this the first, and only warning.

i would get a fullsize on and use it as my seat at a LAN
You actually gave me a really good idea but of course there are no lans around here so its useless. What about building your computer into an actual chair, a comfortable chair of some sort, it would be comfortable and you wouldn't need to lug your comp and a cheap garden chair to a lan.

Da_Beeblebrox said:
i would get a fullsize on and use it as my seat at a LAN

Now THAT I would pay to see. Someone lugging a porcelin toilet to a LAN. That would weigh quite a bit, and be a real pain to transport.

I'm sure some jackass would just end up leaving some business in it as a joke when you're not around.......:)

Back