• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counter Strike Condition Zero

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quail

I hear it has a SINGLE PLAYER! now that my friends is crazy! ;) Should be a lot of fun and i can't wait to get me hands on it. Anyone out there play it yet? Any good? let us know! :)

isnt out yet so i doubt youll find anyones that played it legally, and it is a sole single player enhancement to cs. It will incroporate a multiplayer mode but it will be just like (as in identical to (perhaps nicer models)) the free CS as it will be compatable with the mod CS (as in a CS:CZ install can play with CS 1.XX). CS:CZs only big hurrah is the fact it is a single player game.

Honestly I don't think the single player will be a big deal, sounds kinda like they made cs with bots.

I didnt mean the SP was ganna be awesome, im just saying that it was a game created just for fun as a multiplayer and now its reached becoming an acual full game. Its interesting.

I think the SP will be huge on the Xbox version.

It will be good on the PC still because there are more casual gamers out there then die hard online fanatics, so there is still a very large market for the SP game.

The untapped console market, which has a huge market of gamers that have heard about CS from all their PC buddies will eat it up no matter if they have live or not, just because it is so hyped.

I'm predicitng its going to be a top selling game despite the fact only 10% or 20% of Xbox owners have live. Last I heard it was 10%, but its been a while.

OC Noob said:
I think the SP will be huge on the Xbox version.

It will be good on the PC still because there are more casual gamers out there then die hard online fanatics, so there is still a very large market for the SP game.

The untapped console market, which has a huge market of gamers that have heard about CS from all their PC buddies will eat it up no matter if they have live or not, just because it is so hyped.

I'm predicitng its going to be a top selling game despite the fact only 10% or 20% of Xbox owners have live. Last I heard it was 10%, but its been a while.

I agree with you on the xbox version but i personally think it will be a flop on the PC... There are way to many "newer" games coming out that will blow the pants off of some 4 year old game engine.

Lazlo Panaflex said:

I agree with you on the xbox version but i personally think it will be a flop on the PC... There are way to many "newer" games coming out that will blow the pants off of some 4 year old game engine.

Thats true, but it has a ton of hype (from current CS players) so it might do alright with fans of SP games on the PC, maybe.

Unfortunatly, games seem to sell more on hype then anything else.

Back