• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Monitors and Airplane games question(battlefield1942)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Myth

Registered
Im on an ATI 9700pro and i am running dual monitors. One Dell 1703 Flat panel display(Primary Monitor)connected with DVI and running at a 1280x1024 at 60hz resolution and a DellE771 CRT monitor(Secondary Monitor)connected with a regular vga extension running also at 1280x1024 at 60hz.Now my question regarding Airplane games or(Flight Simlulator games) but im going to use Battlefield 1942 as my example is, How can i have my primary display show the front of the plane and what im piloting and the secondary display showing the back of the plane and what is behind me rather than having to just have a button to change the views. Is this possible? If so how can i do this? Would i need third party software?

As Far as I have ever heard games like that will only run on your primary display...so if it's possable it would be through a 3rd party program..

AFAIK, BF1942 does not offer anything like that. Some "real" flight simulators do; you'd have to check the individual games out to see if they offer that feature.

Back