• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IA II project.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dippy_skoodlez

Hey.. For school, intustrial arts.. I get to make a project of my choosing. Its soo hard to choose.. But I was thinking about making a WOODEN ATX case... =) I have the PC and parts I would need.. I would just need to design the case... Would It be safe/effective to make one? I can get all the tools I need ;) I just found someone thats has a parent thats a machinist too.. Im thinking this would be a good time to start on WATER cooling =) All I would need is a basic ATX case.. I may use my ECS k7s5a because it has mounting holes =)

ya theres lots of wood cases out there they are very nice looking and id get one iof they werent like 500 bucks, nope ill wait till i get new furniture then gut my nightstand use it as a case....

Ok.. Ive made up my mind.. Im going to Hand make it out of wood( not sure what kind.. maybe cherry?) and add My first H20 cooling in it =) Im going to have a raddy in the bottom right side and probably not use a resavoir.. have the pump going ot my CPU and video card on my ECS k7s5a. =) as for the side, Ill have a side fan by the beck of the raddy to bring air in, and have the raddy blowing out front. Middle of the side, Im going ot have a nice plexiglass AMD logo! =) green cathodes eventually :D

Back