• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.33Ghz 266fsb AYJHA code needed for $145 or less

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

Iam looking for a 1.33Ghz 266fsb AYJHA or what ever u call that code,the 1.3 that reached 1.7ghz air cooled.Any ways any one know where I can get it for like $140-$150 or less ? My 1.2Ghz Cpu burn't out I just got my EPoX 8K7A mobo and sliped in my CPU with a shim over it NON CONDUCTIVE blue anadoized and my GLobal win WBK38 heat sink and it wouldn't boot up.I smelled smoke so now my cpu is dead I don't think my mobo is thoe.So if any of you know where I can get a 1.33 for like 140-150 AYJHA code plz post ty.

ReTiCuLeX G)Ds

Well i don't know if you will for sure get one, but I have gotten one from newegg when i got a 1.33 ghz from there. They ran out of stock of 1.33's a little bit ago, so i ordered from there assuming the new stock would be AYHJA, and what do you know, at least for my CPU I was right :) There $135 plus shipping from that place.

Aaron

Aman99 (Jun 30, 2001 07:25 p.m.):
Well i don't know if you will for sure get one, but I have gotten one from newegg when i got a 1.33 ghz from there. They ran out of stock of 1.33's a little bit ago, so i ordered from there assuming the new stock would be AYHJA, and what do you know, at least for my CPU I was right :) There $135 plus shipping from that place.

Aaron

When you ordered your CPU did the chip say AYHJA-Y or AYHJA-9. I am thinking about buying one on MONDAY!!!
THANKS

Back