• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need advice... $200 for setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol why would he have blocks already? ;o
nice case btw

it would be a lot cheaper and better if you make a custom setup for yourself, but if your realy not mechanically inclined (like me)
go for a dtek kit, or jpiperformance

Putting together a custom setup doesn't any more skill than hooking up a pre configured kit (other then modding a heatercore if you choose to get one). The only difference is you get to buy specific parts.

usualy you can just go to autozone or pepboys or w/e and just ask them to put on 1/2" barbs for you

hmmm... I read on the forums that the Exos was one of the best kits... true? How about the Corsair?

exactly my point... So... for a system, the Exos seemed like a clear winner... BUT, when you post a $100 setup... I cant help but wonder

your case looks pretty big, you should be able to fit everything in- might have to mod your case a little to make room

What exactly is your question? Are you looking for the best DIY or commercial setup for $200? Or just the best commercial setup?

The roundup doesn't cover all kits. It does have a review on the block included in that kit. The other components look fine (maybe a pump upgrade) so I'm sure it'll give the Exos a run for the money.

Well... If anything... I want the BEST possible setup for $200 or under. I dont mind putting it together... just a little worried about space...

The case is in the shop atm... im having some custom work done on it. The thing is... I have 2 raptors that would be perfect in the front as thats were the airflow is coming in. Thats why im scratchin; my head... not sure what to do!

well, there is one alternative: get everything and throw it in a huge storage bin ;D

Back