• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone w/c A64 yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think i saw a site that prommied one although i think i remember it still not overclocking too much higher though.

yeah, i've seen the prommied ones...but i was wondering how high we'd be able to go with water and not the extreme stuff. sounds like i'll have to wait and see

hmm im also interested as im gettin an a64 and i want to know wether i should prommy it for the max OC or if WC will get me higher than the 200mhz overclock most are getting on air.

I don't suspect we will see much in the way of overclocks regaurdless of what we cool with...uit's a new chip so there is probably little head room in those babies...give it a year to mature along with mobo designs and pray the EEC crap disapears and we should start seeing some nice things...we hope :)

Back