• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FAHcore_78.exe and FAHcore_65.exe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quail

Both are running on my comp, and using 50% each. i thought i wanted one to use 99% so im not sure what is goin on. Do i need both running? cause they where not when i started folding. Ive tryed to close and reopen the program but it still puts both up. Am i worrying about nothing here? or is this a problem?

Sounds like you have 2 clients running, one with a Tinker core and the other with a Gromac core. You can do it that way but it takes twice as long but then you get twice the points so it pretty much evens out.

how can i get it so i am only running one? cause im workin on a 400 Framer .... so i would rather have less time. hehe

Close your client and one of those cores should die shortly afterward. Then kill the remaining core and FAH3Console or winfah if there is one. Then reopen your client and you should be back to one core and full speed.

PS- Units that use fahcore78 are much faster than those with fahcore65 on modern CPU's. Make sure the client you're using has the -advmethods and -forceasm flag in the shortcut you use to launch it in order to get the faster-folding wu's.

Back