• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dependable online vendors...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nikhsub1 said:

After receiving several extremely belligerent emails from the owner of frozencpu.com (regarding some rather unethical business practices that I complained to them about) I will never order from them again. Others may have had different experiences with them but after seeing how the owner conducts business I wouldn't take my chances.

Ya I went to froggle a couple of times, it looks pretty cool. I did a search and found a maze 4, AMD going for $31. It looks like criticool put up a new website and are having a sale on waterblocks. Gotta get me one.

I ordered a bunch of random supplies from criticool (hoseclamps, UV stuff, etc) and it was all delivered as ordered 5 days later. The order process was a little weird because they are in Canada but I can say from experience they are a reliable retailer.

www.directron.com is one of the places I ordered my WCing parts from. Dangerden is not bad, they sent me the wrong block but resent a new one. They said they were going to send it second day but they sent it friday and it didn't come till the following wednesday.....

Hi everyone

I have been reading alot in this section of the forum and have decided to build a external wc project

Does anyone know any good UK based vendors as 1 site i do know are expensive for parts

Regards Couger:)

Back