• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new rig finally finished! Thanks for all the members who made it possible.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

odin30

Registered
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys who make up the guides and give advice. I just finished my first watercooling rig and i am soo glad you guys convinced me to do make my own.
My rig is the following Watercooling-Dtek-procore with shroud, 1/2 inch clearflex tubing, whitewater for cpu, maze4 for gpu, t-liine, L30 pump. Putting it together was not easy but im very happy it has no leaks and 0 bubbles and the highest temps ive seen on my cpu are 25 degrees. Ive overclocked my 2.6c to 3.5ghz but have settled on 3.3ghz because my ram won't run tight timings at the 5/4 ratio that high. I have overclocked my new 9800xt to 480core and 415 ram with no problem but i game at 460 400 just to be safe. The motherboard im using is a P4c800e-deluxe and ram is 1 gb-ocz3500el dual channel kit all powered by a antec true 550watt psu.
Anyway i just wanted to say thank you for all your help and without you guys i wouldnt have had the balls to watercool.
And definitely wouldnt have built my own rig.
Thanks

pics.gif

Sounds like a good system

Back