• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sega rally 2: oldie but goldy:)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

james.miller

sr_1.jpg

sr_2.jpg

sr_3.jpg

sr_4.jpg

its super smashing great! It's hard to believe this is a 5 year old game:eek: It's just a shame the games engine is limited to 800x600.....

This isn't a technical game and any sence of the word, but i can still honestly say its the most enjoyable racer ive ever played:)

Last edited:
You don't have no idea how much money I've spent on arcade !!!
Is that PC or a some EMU you are playing ? ( I'm sorry but I never heard of any PC port [than again I never looked for one either] )

I bought a copy of this game for dreamcast a couple of months ago for $7.50... it may not look anywhere near as purdy as rallisport challenge on Xbox/PC, but its a hell of a lot more fun to play :D

I still have Sega Rally (1) for my Sega Saturn! hehe

I've played numerous houres on this game :p but when I turn it on today the graphics is not what I rememberd. It's a blurry mess hehe

But the memory remains :p

i had rally 1 for my saturn (best console.... EVER) id like to play sr2 if i could find it for free (not warez) but dont feel like spendin moneys on it.

I have SR1 on Saturn too, I remember at the time I almost bought a Saturn for that game, panzeer dragoon zwei, and virtua fighter 2... seemed that sega could push their own console to display better 3D than the playstation who was officially deemed the 3D king back then. Good thing I didn't swap the PS for a SS, cuz I would have kicked myself afterwords (especially having bought a saturn with 2 controllers and a few games for $30 a couple of years back)

GGGGAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD that game is O SO FUn...A local club/bar/bowling ally has 4 big car type arcade machines you sit in[and the game for it is SR2 :) ], and when you turn they pivot and crap. Its o so much fun. I recognize screeny #2 from a course i rallyed on. Gotta go back ,feels like i'm actually rally racing :)

I have SR1 for SS... I also have the Arcade Racer wheel thing... i hate you guys cause now i'm probably going to be playing SS all day...

(best console.... EVER)

woot!! 100 posts!! classifieds time!

BmanG17 said:
GGGGAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD that game is O SO FUn...A local club/bar/bowling ally has 4 big car type arcade machines you sit in[and the game for it is SR2 :) ], and when you turn they pivot and crap. Its o so much fun. I recognize screeny #2 from a course i rallyed on. Gotta go back ,feels like i'm actually rally racing :)
screen#1 is from the last track on the arcade machine. 3&4 are from the second track i believe.

I don't remember my best times on SR1, but I remember my favorite was forest and mountain. (don't lilke gravel) hehe

I do know that no one ever did beat any of my records from 1 to 15th (or how it was ranked). hehe

/off topic/ wow. ive just been suspended from another furum lol. All because i cant put up with certain people. bah, nevermind.

back on topic. mabey ill post a few more pics later on:)

Back