• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are there Halo cheats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KfistoRok

Cuz I was just playing and some guy was a lot harder to kill than the rest and he would win every single game.

When you pistol butt someone, shoot them in the head 4 times with the shotgun, and pistol whip them again and they don't die. I think something is up. :rolleyes:

it might just be online lag....me and a friend who i know wasnt cheating would run around each other hitting and shooting each other with shotguns and neither of us would die...thats most likely what happen

Yeah if the guy is lagging they dont take any damage until their ping comes back to a sane level. Theres a timeout for that though, if they are lagging long enough they wont take the damage when the come out of it.

BigRed said:
Yeah if the guy is lagging they dont take any damage until their ping comes back to a sane level. Theres a timeout for that though, if they are lagging long enough they wont take the damage when the come out of it.

Heh, well then the lagging guy shouldn't be allowed to cause damage either!:mad:

breez is right.

I don't think it was a lag issue. Somone with a bad lag should not win every game with twice as many kills as 2nd place and very few deaths.

I've experienced the same thing. It's pretty suspicious when you pistolwhip somebody in the back of the head 3 times and they're still not down. In Halo, only 1 smack w/ a blunt object to the back of the head will put a player down.

I've seen this in the x-box version over xbconnect. Anybody know how they are doing this??? on the x-box too even???

I found out how the pc cheaters are cheating in Halo. They're using trainers to do it, so unfortunately, I don't know that there's any way to stop it...

if anyone sees a server called (Y=YamaHawks=H) or something of the sort... take a look... that guy has done some amazing things! hes made every vehicle fly (including turrets), made the machine gun warthog shoot tank rounds... etc

that guy is very talented (yeah well i have to say that because i know him... but hey)

YellowDart said:
I found out how the pc cheaters are cheating in Halo. They're using trainers to do it, so unfortunately, I don't know that there's any way to stop it...

Looks like a good reason to stick to my xbox version unless I have a LAN party.

KfistoRok said:

Looks like a good reason to stick to my xbox version unless I have a LAN party.

lol... I still play the hell out of my x-box version. It's better for team play! Most ppl I play with at lan parties don't communicate in team games, but stick 'em in front of a TV w/ Halo going, and they're regular chatter-boxes. ;)

mage_x said:
there were hacks out for the game before it was released

:( thats all i can say, the only other way the person could be doing so good is if he was the server..i have set up a server at my house and when i join the server there is no lag for me

Falcon-K said:

:( thats all i can say, the only other way the person could be doing so good is if he was the server..i have set up a server at my house and when i join the server there is no lag for me

Yup... It always sux when you're getting massive lag and get owned. I hate it worse though, when people are cheating. Just researching this, I've found 6 different versions of Halo cheat trainers. There are trainers out for every patched version of Halo right now. I guess to use them, you just run the trainer .exe file while you are running the game. You can adjust your damage that you put out w/ each weapon, how much damage you can take, how quickly your shields come back up, etc.

I don't understand why ppl feel they need to cheat. It's much more satisfying when you ownz in a match because you're really good than it is when you have to hack a game to win.

24 shotgun rounds +4 rockets should he death*about 20 but I emptied all these rounds into a guys chest and he did not die. Cheating suspected.

I hate people who hack multiplayer, anygame, not just Halo. cheating in single player is fine, once you beat single player it can be fun to cheat a little, for example laser bears in Age of Mythology, but cheating online just takes the fun out of it.

Whats the point of cheating online I mean i guess you can say I win, but its sort of a hollow victory.

TheGreySpectre said:
24 shotgun rounds +4 rockets should he death*about 20 but I emptied all these rounds into a guys chest and he did not die. Cheating suspected.

I hate people who hack multiplayer, anygame, not just Halo. cheating in single player is fine, once you beat single player it can be fun to cheat a little, for example laser bears in Age of Mythology, but cheating online just takes the fun out of it.

Whats the point of cheating online I mean i guess you can say I win, but its sort of a hollow victory.

... a little obvious. The MasterChief is a bada**... but he ain't indestructable.

Back