• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ninjas back in business?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
2,766 ppw at last update, well done ninjas :D.

Unfortunately I am still only folding on my duallie though.

Well doen Ninja's I thought you guys were droping off for a bit there, you guys are really starting get the productions going again, well done! =)

Well I never stopped folding even though I haven't been around. Glad we're alive. Sorry I haven't been around.

yes indeed. it's nice to see orange. you know what orange is? yellow fading into red....:D

Hey nerd, I was wondering the other day about where you've been hiding. Welcome back :)

OCn00b said:
Hey nerd, I was wondering the other day about where you've been hiding. Welcome back :)

Thanks! I am glad to know I was not easily forgotten :)
Thanks for the welcome as well. It's just a pain in the bum to be full time student in her senior year, work, and do all this crap. Ugh. Hopefully I'll get more opportunities to hang out on the forums. I've missed you guys :)

Cjwinnit said:
Give me a little time to hit 10k then I'm back to challenge FTWL :)
and as soon as i hit 40k expect about 2k ppw added to FTWL ;)

and nerdlogic, its good to see you posting again :D (and glad you are still folding... even though its for... them ;))

Might I add that some mysterious powers have been abound and scoobie's production seems to have dropped...now where did i put those points.

:D

Scoobie

Grr...them pesky Ninjas! I knew you would sooner or later be back....congratulations for your being on our threats list! 2008 it is, we shall be sitting here, awaiting your move ;)

Hopefully, once I get a switch (stupid USPS and Simi Valley fires...) then I can get my layer(s) (I say layer(s) becuase I have a dead psu...blast!) back up, and hopefully 24/7...

Come on Ninjas, we shall be waiting, us of FTWL will be glad to see you pass...boy I remember when we were almost red...

Fold and Frag on
Brian

GJ ninjas... I'm still waiting on some hardware and time to do some ultra borging again. I ill smack you guys by down for a third time.

Oh yes; 'till then cheers! GJ with the new output!

Back