• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nahmus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

epauls

Hope you got a little bit more you been holding in reserve...

If not, this weekend it's gonna happen!

It's been a long time comin but check your rearview.
:burn:

At this rate I'm really gonna like November. 4 possible passes.

epauls said:
Hope you got a little bit more you been holding in reserve...
Yeah man, don't you know we all have like an extra 20 - 30Ghz that sit idle for occasions just as this. Right when someone is about to pass we fire up all the machines and say 'psych'! LOL :D

Oh...So I'm the only weird one?;)

I've been holding them back just incase the day comes for us to do battle:D

ok...maybe I'm lieing..:p

Re: Re: Nahmus

nikhsub1 said:

Yeah man, don't you know we all have like an extra 20 - 30Ghz that sit idle for occasions just as this. Right when someone is about to pass we fire up all the machines and say 'psych'! LOL :D

That's my idea!

David said:

:drool:

Wedo and Nik better watch out ....
Poor Wedo will be pwnt today... epauls i'm not worried about yet. I have more to do and he is about 195000 behind me. No worries til 2005.

well my friend it looks like you might have me. My last borg has been tailored down. The office that I had borged was moved into a C2 secure military building and I had to remove most clients. It will take them a while to replace the people with new ones, so for the time being I must bow to the superior effort that you have put forth.

I may be down but not out. I'm still working on a few projects.

by the way if anybody has a client for solaris I have access to 5 SUN starfire 10000. they ought to turn in a BOATLOAD of points. :D

nicely done EPAULS

** rigs the fishing line across the path to trip EPAULS as he passes **

:D

nahmus said:
well my friend it looks like you might have me. My last borg has been tailored down. The office that I had borged was moved into a C2 secure military building and I had to remove most clients. It will take them a while to replace the people with new ones, so for the time being I must bow to the superior effort that you have put forth.

I may be down but not out. I'm still working on a few projects.

by the way if anybody has a client for solaris I have access to 5 SUN starfire 10000. they ought to turn in a BOATLOAD of points. :D

nicely done EPAULS

** rigs the fishing line across the path to trip EPAULS as he passes **

:D

Try the linux clients on them? Or some try some sort of emulation.

well, you should get 1-2 extra days now. I am doing a full sytems upgrade with plenty of updates so production will be down 1-2 days.

David said:

Try the linux clients on them? Or some try some sort of emulation.

It would have to be a native solaris application. they do not run any emulations.

Epauls,
Thanks for the reprieve but It will be a few months till I get my production back in line.

** gets "Pass me PLEASE!!" sign ready to put on epauls back as I pat him on the back for a job well done. ** :D

Do you think your production will be back on track before the first few weeks of December ? ;)

I am waiting to get back in the top 10 right behind Epauls.

Hk, looks like you have increased production lately too!!

Your sticking to me like glue

Just wanted to give a big CONGRATS to epauls on passing me. Nicely done. we can use these big numbers now. Hopefully I will be passing you back in a few months. Don't get too comfortable!!

other folders please don't tell epauls about the sign on his back that says "Pass Me!" He does not know.. shhhhhhhhhhh

Back