• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I love this one...good price, too!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kewl case. One day i saw that case in my local shop. It was cool, especially those light effects in the left side of the case. Cool case...

ehh its a pretty good premod, but the square window isnt my cup of tea
i think it'd be better without the window

I've built two with this case and two with the updated x-dreamer 2, which is the same case with 6 led lights on the front plexi bezel http://www.svc.com/xiimiw35psub.html

They are great cases and very cost efficient, however the PSU is iffy and the quality is no antec or coolermaster for sure. The biggest gripe has to be that to attch intake fans in the front, you have to remove the entire front panel, which are held in by small little plastics tabs that seems very easily breakable (i broke one). But the built in hidden drive 5.25 front tabs are cool, but make sure you get drives that can have their front bezel removed.

By the way, newegg has recently had some sales on the version 1 of these cases for 50 bux free shipping so be sure to check there for the latest prices.

If you have any questions about setting up this case, PM me and ill help you help (the case comes with NO INSTRUCTIONS).

mfjonny said:
But the built in hidden drive 5.25 front tabs are cool, but make sure you get drives that can have their front bezel removed.

If you have any questions about setting up this case, PM me and ill help you help (the case comes with NO INSTRUCTIONS).

Hmm, the review I read indicated you did not have to remove the bezels from the cd roms...just mount them so the button could be reached...

Thanks for the offer of help...I'll PM you if I need to.

not a bad case for the price. the chenbro spider is good for the price too, but the looks are hit or miss

Well, I got the case, just spent 7 hours setting it up(wire management, and blue cold cathode). IT LOOKS SWEEEEET!
I'll have to borrow a digital camera. Case came with very nice lighted side fan and top blowhole...with very cool black Alien grills! I attached the thermistor for the front temp display to the CPU heatsink(on the top, and as close to the chip as possible), it reads about 79F at idle. Guess I need to compare it to the BIOS temp readings to get an idea of how close it is.
I know this is by no means a mod....but I am pretty proud how good this one turned out...will post pics when I can. :D

nice case itizme i love those clear arcrylics....

ok onto the question...thats a nice case a little small maybe but i love the temp moni ........

Back