• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help needed EPoX 8K7A Mobo no raid ,won't let usb stuff work.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

I tried installing the newest VIA 4in1 drivers and installed the usb driver 1.08 and I went in the bios and it says that usb ports 1 and 2 are enabled. But my mouse neither printer will work on my usb and when i remove it from device manager then reinstall the drivers for it it says installing PCI to USB port VIA driver blah blah and it still don't work. Iam currently installing Windows ME over win 98 se to see if that will fix my usb problem.There is no jumper on board to enable the usb function either cause i looked in the manual and at EPoX's site.

When you got the board it should of came w/ a connector so you could hook up more usb devices. It plugs into the connector (right below the battery) labeled "usb 2". Its just an idea but you may like to try that.

Back