• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M$ vs. Google

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Christoph

JAPH Senior
I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later. Let's hope that this is one area that M$ fail at embracing and extending. The last place I want MS is in a position where it can influence how I find information on the Internet.

Man... that would suck. Next thing you know they will start having unhandled exceptions while seraching! lol

no... I just like google the way it is... and I don't want microsoft coming it and windowsing it up!

CrashOveride said:
Man... that would suck. Next thing you know they will start having unhandled exceptions while seraching! lol

no... I just like google the way it is... and I don't want microsoft coming it and windowsing it up!

I agree 100%. Look what M$ did to Real with WMP. same thing here.

I remember MS trying to take over google sometime in the spring, too. Oh that Microsoft, always trying to take what doesnt belong to it..

Hope it doesn't happen, but it probably will, and it pretty much a guarantee that Microsoft would add its own "enhancements" to Google that would screw up a perfectly good search engine. :p `

i think its more google = ms not VS.

google inst really fighting it are they they will take the money ( or atleast thats what i got out of it)

Back