• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antitrust is on right m now on TBS superstation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
have to elaberate that its fictional,

Atleast i hope things like that are not happening. Pretty interesting even though huh?

Harry:mad: :rolleyes:

Yes it is

gonna get good now since his friends code was givin to him fromhis boss. Heres more cdud comeing.:mad:

Basically These Garage boys were working on open source

And the big monopoly mentioned that anyone in a garage could put them down. So one of 3 friends that does open sorce stuff went to work for thr big Corprporate guy. The other kid didnt go said he wants to have HIS mane on the work. Then he gets killer and all hid equip was destroyed. One kid found fiberoptic om the floor. Next day The big boss Says exactly the same thing to the h kid working for him " the problem isnt in the box, its in ths band" That was said to him by his dead friend. now he is looking for archives of camera servailance. He has found it as i right.

Harry:mad:

People get killed?! That's so much cooler than real Linux.
[color=666666]Please don't take this statement seriously.[/color]

Holy cow sorry for the bad spelling Man

Took a sleeping pill LOL Was kinda groggy when i wrote that last post LOL. Man im glad i went to bed after i wrote that! WOW!

One thing i can say, is that im getting more and more interested in linux. But for a noob its pretty deap to understand. But im trying. And NO i dont think you were seriouse.

Harry

the movie is pretty good for us nerds that understand most if not all of the technical lingo. i watched it with my sister who was pretty lost the whole time, but for someone who isn't a linux-head or nerd in general, the story is decent even without the computer aspect. and in quite a few scenes you see the main character working on gnome :D

Back