• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Link is broken, or they have stopped stocking it. Did you link that from after you logged in to order?

Its a sweet case. I'd love to find one in Finland, but theyre frigging expensive.

I'm jealous, I really am.

The link though is giving me something about a PIII 550 system being discontinued bla bla bla....Still a good deal on the case.

ok here a same case a lill more expensive but if you scroll down to the bottom theres gonna be a same case for it says 57.59$
+11 shipping so just scroll down.

what the hell i pase in the link and it becomes totally different why????
that is a different link that is bull****.

its cause the page ezpires
its a refreshing page, that updates i guess and prices are in punds :( just do a search for a PlusView 1000 AMG and the result comes up...

I have the 1080 AMG and LOVE it. The PS it comes with is also really nice. Antec just makes such nice stuff. I do kinda wish I had the side panel like yours has. Maybee I will have to order one from Antec.

I bought the same case about two months ago. There is so much room in there compared to a mid tower, but the thing that I love the most is the filter in the front. Man does that thing get dirty. That means that dirt is not in my computer.

Back