• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Desert combat Map problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

solidsnakexix

As of lseveral of the maps in desert combat will not allow me to play on them, they load then crash the progam to the desktop, it occured before the last BF1942 patch and still occurs now, i have tried uninstalling the game adn mod, reinstalling them both and still nothing. I have tried uninstalling the map packs and such as they are mostly troublesomeyet the problem remains. I've tryed everything and cannot come up with a fix, any ideas or should i just wait till the next release of DC? Thnaks in advanced,

-Snake

What maps were they I knoow Coral Sea doesn't work in desert combat. Only the maps with the helmet next to them work in desert combat the other two or three that show up shouldn't show up I don't know why they do.

Battle of Midway does it, Iraqui damn does it, Airport, they all have the helmet they just seem to load adn then crash.

-Snake

I just reinstalled adn got rtid of all the extra maps, vid card drivers are up to date adn sound should be okay, but i will give it a try, appreciate the input Sony.

-Snake

Last edited:
Hmmmm thats odd I play battle of Midway all the time and it works for me maybe it's a driver problem try updating your sound and vid drivers. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you. I don't have the map packs I just have the original maps so I can't give you any advice about the other maps.

Back