• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look out guys I am on you tail

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShaunBrewer

Okay - this only applies to the Mortals.

Johnno - I am going to catch you - why not ramp that production back up and see me disapear in the dust - you know you want to.

Homer - borg and make this hard for me.

Nitrox - borg and pull away or a few tweeks may keep you clear

4x1rf - stats gone so cant check but catching you

There will be others but stats updating!

Shaun

Update:

Aiming for the top 100 (team 32) by 01/01/2004 - just need to ramp up a little more.

Broadband on the 20th should make things easier - a pain on dial up with multiple PC's.

Happy folding all

Shaun

Looks like you are on my threat list with an overtake date of December 1, 2003 at 6:00am.

Looks like it's time for me to send out some one-click emails :D

macaddict311,

good luck - send out those emails - I will watch your progress with interest.

Still not sure I can make the top 100 by 1/1/2004 but need something to aim for.

Shaun

You're pushing some nice scores there Shaun, congratulations!

I hope to be able to do a bit better soon as I'll put the 8RDA+ to work, it's been waiting for a proc for some time now... Folding with my main machine (P4 HT), Tualantin Celly 700MHz and a borged P4 1.7 (not always on, unfortunately!)

Keep Folding!

Orange today - just got to keep it there and increase - broadband on Thursday will help - assuming the man can do the business this time.

Shaun

Back