• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG I think I am deaf

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

itizme

just fragged Ut2K3 on the tv and surround sound (700 watts rms)

WHAT???????????????????????????? I can't hear you

I better go do that again, lol

lol nice one i got my new logitechs 6.1 system and didnt notcie i had em cranked all the way up then i played some music on winamp with my bass at full and my volume at 100% nearly knocked me outta my chair.

lol, thats bad
I did mean the surround sound on the home theatre though, played on home theatre, WOW

lol. At school they have flight simulater, or at my old school, and they has a 4.1 sound system for it, and it had one of those little wired remote things for the volume and bass, and i cranked both all the way up, and hid the volume thing behind the flight panel controls. You know how flight sim 2000 plays that annoying music thing and goes through the clouds at startup and eventually comes into a thing that says "microsoft." Well, that was the first thing that happened and man, the entire room was like blown away lol.

tff, thank god it didn't say a bad word. I stand corrected, it did!!

Back