• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st 10K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ducker said:
Well, I finally got my first 10K! It will not take me near as long for the next 10K!!! ;)

congrats :clap:

I'm assuming you've increased you folding power since you've started folding. Otherwise it will take even longer the higher you climb. Top 100 is is a minimum of over 30k and 1000ppw+ just to get on as #100 and not get pushed back off the page.

Edit: Looks like you're set to blow my doors off soon if I don't get some more folding power myself.

Thanks guys. Man, haveing those flags up makes a huge difference in ppw! I just got my flags right a couple of weeks ago and couldn't hardly believe the difference. I just wish that I'd taken the time a couple months ago to do it. And I just got my 5 rig up late this week, that helped lots (1800+ @ 2.4...... untill my new mem gets here, then I'll squeese a few more mhz's out of it).

Back