• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel and AMD stickers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CamH

Okay, is there anywhere where I can get some Intel and AMD stickers? I especially would like a Pentium 4M sticker because I've worn out the one on my laptop.

Yeah, I know the stickers don't do anything, but I like to have it there because my laptop did come with it. I also would like stickers for my cases which have AMD processors because I bought OEM and didn't get a sticker.

Cool. Thank you!

There are no Intel badges there, however. Where can I find some of those?

Well, I've looked around their website, of course, but I can't find anything. It's an incredibly large and confusing site. :)

You can get the AMD stickers free. Just search around on cyber deals. There was a post there a while back about this. I ordered 5, and I got them. Best part was they shipped them free too.

AMD loves to spit stickers at their customers if they ask :D

Intel...not so much so, I think you have to have a proof of purchase or somesuch to get a sticker from Intel :\

Yeah I remeber that thread... Anyone know if you can get the newer Athlon 64 / Opteron / Whatever stickers????

Back