• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Side panel art

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

da-gokesta

here are some pics of my new side panel design. im either going to cut it into a window or etch it into a window eventually. anyway heres a link to it
Case Pics

Looks good, on my latest window I went with a custom design and I'm very happy with it-that spiral part is going to be VERY difficult though, I would come up with a backup design for that part in case something goes wrong :p

One problem I had was all the curved edges didn't turn out quite as smooth as I would like them, so if you're going to be using a Dremel then stock up on sanding parts...

well the thing is that im planning on cheating :D my school has a great tech ed department and if i go with that design on a window then i will either laser etch it or sandblast it. im thinking the window route because then i can paint uv paint into the design and have it glow really well

sand blasting would be cool, because you could have some slight rough edges, would look better for that design then dead staright clean cuts.

second thoughts, im going to had etch it with a dremel. i can get sharper point and such

Back