• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to mount my radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well the bottom front is the best spot, fresh air, and low, can you make it fit there?

if not, you don't mind cutting a hole on top to mount it, example

101_0182.JPG

I cut the top to put a 120mm fan for a condenser;)

mat6704AMD said:
I am new member - How to i post pictures of my system?

well you first need to upload the pic to a server, host, the forum does not provided this,

then click on IMG, and put the link to the pic

mat6704AMD said:
I need soem help on where to mount my radiator for my AMD dualie setup. I have an Aopen H700B with lots of space. my radiator Dimensions are 8 x 7 x .5 . Thanks

Well here is what I would do. That is a huge case you have (those are my favorite types). I would mount it side ways in the front of the case if there is room. Cut holes on both sides of your case covers to create a push pull system. A push pull air flow setup will flow tons of air. Two good reasons why this system works well. One, you draw air from outside of the case and not hot air that is already inside. Second, you put the hot air from your radiaor back outside your case instead of inside. Hope this makes sense. :rolleyes:
Can get you a picture if you like.

A great modder named dodgeviper can show you best.

LINK

That is the same type of system I use. For a radiator as big as yours you will just need a few more fans.

Back