• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian Li PC-70 Window Size????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NcBaller1985

Well, I do all these nice etchings on scrap pieces of plexi all the time and I was thinking it might better to do them on actual usuable sized sheets. So if someone out there would kindly grap a measuring tape and measure the size of THE ACTUAL PIECE OF PLEXI I would much appreciate it. To clarify...I DON"T want the cut out of the window size...but the size of the actual piece of plexi glass window itself. Like measured from the inside of the panel including the overhang for screwing the window in. Maybe then some of my etchings could find a way to a computer home instead of being tossed in a closet and forgotten :D!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

ill pay shipping and alittle extra if u want to try an etching of the transformers symbol on my thermaltake window? hehe jk

Back