• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible to get this case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes you can but the price could be extreme. To buy one you would need to call Dell and buy it as a "replacement" case.

Last edited:
you asking for that case? I would ask for one of the alienware case.

You can't get that case or the dell case. Don't know why you would want that dell case anyway.

It would be almost impossible to fit non-dell parts in there perfectly. It would require a hell of a lot of modding to get anything to fit right in that case. Dell really makes it difficult to upgrade things in their cases. It would not be a good idea.

Matt

i want one of those alienware cases too, cept there really cheap, and flimsy for such a big case :rolleyes: oh well but man thats wire crap for ya, and I HATE those ductings they use, completely screw that airflow on the whole case over and is too big to efficently channel the air out.

chasingapple said:
I want to get one of THESE cases, is it possible to get a bare case?

If you mentioned dell in the first place I wouldnt even of clicked that link:p Really don't even bother with that, get a lian li or a lanboy. ;)

You people have no imaginations, It will be modded, and it is something different...I want people to say "oh man he got a dell, wait what is this?? Performance? WHATS IN THERE? And why does it have this awesome glow coming from inside, oh wait...does this open to show a window??"

Get it?

Back