• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Confused....About nforce 2 Ultra 400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angry

Does MSI make a Nforce ultra 400 (400mhz fsb support) with the onboard video?

A friend of mine says he has one to sale but...I can find an MSI board with 400mhz fsb support AND onboard video...

.....or is there simply a revision? :confused: :confused:

Ive got to sticks of PC4200......i need onboard video and 400mhz fsb...

The MSI K7N2G-L only supports 333FSB offically, The K7N2-Delta series supports 400FSB but no Delta comes with an IGP.

whats the highst FSB the K7N2G-L will goto? I heard its max in the BIOs was 200?

BTW....Im not :mad: :mad: :mad: ...Im :D ;)

SOrry of I sounded "Angry"...Its just a name given to me because I like to seek revenge on those that kill me in FPS's....:p

but as it says on the site ddr 400 only with a vga card

most find 185 with ram in sinc is best they can run with onboard

and the pc 4200 stuffs been developed for the intel 875 and 865

not evan sure it would work with a delta

I have a K7N2 box said 333 open it up,,, look at the nf2 and its the ultra 400 chip on the old style board. But its a junker. Best I can do with it is 196 stable fsb. Voltage options are joke on this board. Have bh-6 ram... wiht some more juice I could lay some numbers down. But not with MSI= Missed Ship Intentionally.

the K7N2G-L won't do 400 with onboard video, but it will with AGP card. i got it to 196 with onboard video, but not stable on games. stable is 184.

emilio

The epox 8RGA+ had onboard geforce4 video, actually its more like GeForce "2" video BUT--- I have all THREE of my boards running at 210-215fsb Cas2 6,3,3 with the onboard video.

Its NOT nforce2 ultra400 but it DOES support DUAL channel

psyshack said:
...its a junker. Best I can do with it is 196 stable fsb. Voltage options are joke on this board. Have bh-6 ram... wiht some more juice I could lay some numbers down. But not with MSI= Missed Ship Intentionally.

Interesting.

Psyshack, please clarify: bh-6 ram..?

Granted, the 1.8V ceiling on the CPU V is a bit lame, but take a look at my sig. I've actually had the K7N2-L up to 215 x 12, but stability was an issue. At 200 x 12 @ 1.8V, it's rock solid. I've had it running now for the better part of a year with no trouble whatsoever. FWIW, the mem is running at stock voltage with 5-2-2-2 timing.

Yep i had a feeling it was a delta if it went over 200 and the bios confirms it. Congrads hafa you have a better board than you though :D

Back