• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reformat+BF1942=BAD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madcow235

I reformatted a while ago and now i cant patch BF1942 because it says it cant find it :(. My cd's for the game are so messed up, thanks EA for some highquality POS cds that cost $50, So i cant reinstall. Anyone know what reg keys i need or anything that will get the game detected by the patcher

Most software companies will send you replacement disks if they are defective. Contact EA and I am sure they will hook you up with new ones. You will need to provide them with the bad ones or at least your codes I am sure though. But shouldn't be any big deal. You got bad ones I am sure they will make it right.

Like Aktunka said: call EA and ask them if there's anything they can do for you. They might replace your CDs, though you may have to send them the jewels for them.

Back