• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Slot-A Athlons

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zuck Gou :)

Looking for an upgrade for my Asus K7M

Looking for 800-900 SlotA athlon, a few on pricewatch ive seen, but a little high in price

Anyone got some leads?

Thx

I wish AMD (or someone else) would have decided to make a slocket for all of you that have slot A mobos.... :(

Other than Pricewatch or eBay, I really have no idea who carries them. Sorry bro.

SickBoy

i know alot computer stores localy dident bother ordering them after the new socketA chips came out...since they would prity much force u to buy a new mobo at the time all socketAs were over 200CDN and socketA are cheeper to manufacutre then slotA so i know Retailers were charging a bit more for new technologdy i think it was 1:1 price with slot A till slot A got finshed in stock.... its going to be realy hard to get a SlotA now from a retailer its what ever they have lieing around or from a DEMO computer or even posiblity it could be a return .....but i hope u can get your hands on one...u should try ebay its ussually cheeper then u can get it in stores

Back