• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW code for 1G-------A1000AMT3C,AYHJA0125PLW,Y6537970201

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

df2pika

A1000AMT3C,
AYHJA0125PLW,
Y6537970201

yep it is AYHJA
several ppl are using it already at Taiwan..

no way! that should be a great chip! how much you pay for it? I bet you could sell it for 150 easy.

What about the 1 gig- AYHJAR? The lowest overclock is reported to be 1600(out of 75 tested) the average is 1668 and the highest was 1768. If anyone has one I would be really interested in knowing how high they get it.

Robjustice, I have been following those reports on the AYHJAR. I assume that you saw it at AthlonOC. The same folks that run AthlonOC also run the OverclockerZ Store, which coincidentally has the AYHJAR's for sale. Because of this some people are meeting these reports with cynicism, I'll wait and see. The thread referenced to in the article is showing quite a bit of scepticism, with some of the harsher posts being deleted. Time will tell on this one I guess. It wouldn't suprise me if these reports are true though, my 1000 AXIA was produced 5 months ago and will run over 1400. These AYHJAR are almost certainly the same, newer stepping as the AJHJA that seems to consistently run in the 1700's.

Allow some time to pass before getting one. Sometimes waiting is the best answer to some questions. I am going to do that personally.

Maestro

Masetro do you think that the AYHJAR 1Ghz that was clocked to 1.7Ghz air cooled can just be a one lucky chip , that doesn't mean every AYHJAR code might hit 1.7Ghz on air.I might buy one in like a week or so I just wana see some posts first to see if any one else hits 1.7 on air.

This could be interesting - is this a binning of poor AYHJA's or something to keep with the demand for 1Ghz chips at low price points?

I personally think a 1gig @ 1.7 is pushing it a bit on Air Cooling from my experience. As I had previously stated I am sitting tight. Because I hold to the philosophy "If its too good to be true it probably is"

Maestro

I agree, I do not think the newer chips are hitting anywhere near the older ones, mine is a week 9 of 2001 and I got a lucky one. I think htey are just hyping up their own products. I would wait till a few guys here have actually hit 1.7 with these things. I DO think with 1gig you can hit 1.7 on air, I will post my results soon cause I am trying my damnest!! I do not give up that easy!!

sequoia464 (Jul 29, 2001 01:24 a.m.):
Robjustice, I have been following those reports on the AYHJAR. I assume that you saw it at AthlonOC. The same folks that run AthlonOC also run the OverclockerZ Store, which coincidentally has the AYHJAR's for sale. .

That's what I guessed, when I was browsinf Athlonoc et Hardwareoc yesterday;)

Yes I read the front page blurb at AthlonOC, because that was all it was. It did not go indepth, or have any sort of benchmarks, or screen shots. Interesting to note that their "store" has them. I also read the thread and saw that some of the posts have been deleted. I don't know what the nature of the deleted posts are, so I feel uneasy about commenting about them. I do have my own doubts that all of them reached a min-of 1600. To soon to tell. I know Joe is trying to locate one right now, and Im sure he will post the results for all to see. I also have one on the way. I will also let you know what the results are, from both the watercooled and air cooled machines. As for right now, I would not sell my 1.2 AXIA's in order to get one. Wait and see.

If anyone has one, please e-mail me your results, including mobo, voltage, FSB, multiplier, and bio's.

Back