• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Broken antec case.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

I have a antec amg plus view/soho file server case anyway I had the door on the front closed for about a week and 1/2. Today I just opened it for the first time and the little plastic thing on the top that acts as the hinge broke off. For those of you that have a case like this and want a more specific description...If you open your door to where the far right side cornor of it (side w/ the lock) is facing you and then look down on the door where the top hinge is and there is that slit...Well the plastic peice on the right side of the slit totally broke off. Anyone know how i can fix this? Right now im tryin to jbweld it.

poor guy i have the same case hope it won't happen to me!

i think even if u jb welded will never be like new i would buy a replacment part for it!

I would but im too poor to even afford a 40mm fan right now :(

Mine broke off today too :( I tried superglue - not going to work. Dangit - mines custom painted too. I cant just order a replacement

i feel for u all
i hope my 13 yr niece wont break it :mad:
u could perhaps take the fron of you case off and where the pin was jb weld and insert a new custom made plastic pin.

I superglued mine w/ krazy glue and it woks fine now...just looks kinda ghetto

Back