• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best TV-capture software for AIW Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kukyfrope

lets face it, the ATI TV capture software that comes with the AIW Pro is pos and there has to be better software out there. tried WinDVR but couldnt get the scheduling aspect of the program to work. i'm looking to record in DVD-quality MPEG2 on a schedule, so, any suggestions appreciated.

EDIT: i do know the rules here just copy/pasted to several message boards i frequent and forgot that was in there 0.0

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, I can tell you are new by the fact that you mention a crack. You might wanna check the rules a bit closer and rephrase ya post. The AIW software really isn't bad, its the default settings that leave a bit to be desired. Check out some of the capturing guides at www.dvdrhelp.com lots of info on settings for the software to get the results you are after.

peace.
unloaded

Back