• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Final Fantasy X-2 Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

|\/|oDdiC(_)$

Well, i just picked up my copy yesterday, and i looove this game.... Id just thought that there should be a thread here where the FFX-2 Players can share experiences, tips and other stuff :) Hope this one will take off as well as the FFXI one did ;)

>> I really like the new way they made the story not so linear, and exploring is fun too. Whats up with Shuyin though? he looks like Tidus..could they be related?

well I've never played a Final Fantasy Game, other than XI, but i think im gonna pick this one up eventually

El-Scotto said:
well I've never played a Final Fantasy Game, other than XI, but i think im gonna pick this one up eventually

i loved playing ff7, back on my ps1 one of the best games ever :D

i will never buy this game. i was very disappointed with X(am i the only one?), and i dont want to waste money and time by playing X-2 and finding out that it also sucks

lol, didnt even know it was out, been too busy playin XI. why would they release them so close together? doesnt sound like a very sound business decision to me. we can only play so much final fantasy. ;)

i prolly wont get around to playing this until christmas break at the earliest. :(

esau said:
we can only play so much final fantasy. ;)

Infidel! Although the last few outings have been fairly poor. VI, (jap.) and VII were definitely the best and have not been equaled since.

lol, let me clarify.

i would play ff all day every day if i could. ;)

but there's no way i can fit two of them in simultaneously. i allready play ffXI way too much, its destroying my life.

work, school, friends, beer, throwing rocks at little kids...... these are things that i simply cannot ignore.

anyways, for those who have played it, how is it so far? i was just at the store thumbing through the strategy guide, it looks a lot like X(which i wouldnt mind one bit). is the sphere grid back?

mage_x said:
i will never buy this game. i was very disappointed with X(am i the only one?), and i dont want to waste money and time by playing X-2 and finding out that it also sucks

i was disappointed in x and i wasnt really lookin forward to a sequal to it but i did do a bit of reading on the combat system and it sounded like they redid the job system from 5 a bit and reintrodced it, so i might give it a rent

Back