• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i install a P4 white water?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm assuming you mean the D-tek version.

Here is the manual for the original one by Cathar. Seeing as how the D-tek is a liscenced clone of Cathars block, I don't see why those wouldn't work.

If all else fails, here's D-tek supports E-mail.

Get the adapter plate and the four threaded rods and screw em in upwards from underneath the adapter so that the countersunk holes are on the bottom, no need to use any washers above or below the adapter. The rods should screw in fairly tight, next, grab the four hex screws to attatch the adapter to motherboard. At this stage, you will need the four of the 8 black nylon nuts, the four hex screws loosely fit into the adapter. Then proceed to fasten those four black nuts to the hex screws, get em' snug, but not too much, the nylon screws strip fairly easily. Once that's complete, I'm already assuming you have the stock hsf bracket removed from your motherboard. Go ahead and place the adapter in the four holes on the motherboard and use the other four black nylon nuts to secure the adapter to the motherboard from behind. Once those are installed you should be ready for the next step. Mount the block and slap one white washer on each corner, follow it with a spring, the the brass knurled nuts go on last. About tightening the brass nuts, make sure you tighten them in an x pattern. (top left->bottom right->bottom left->top right) Continue that till you you''ve almost fully compressed the springs, but not all the way. Hope you can make sense of that. :)

It should look like this

WW1.JPG

Last edited:
anvil82 said:
Searching will help, this has been posted lots of times..

Everytime I see a post like this, I always see the same "use the search button" reply from you anvil :).

sbud said:

Everytime I see a post like this, I always see the same "use the search button" reply from you anvil :).

Exactly, lol because it has been posted soooooooooooooooooo many times. :D

You can count on me to post "use the search", the next time someone asks how to mount the dtek ww p4 :D

Thanks Guys!!!!!

sbud that pic really helped out! Thanks for the instructions too!!

I will post some pics of when i get my rig setup.

Thanks agian!!

Back