• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vantec stealth fan, 28 dba, 53 cfm...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not exactly...
If shroud is verylong, it will work very nice.

Twigs - make a hole in side of case, mount fan and long shroud from fan to heatsink. Hard? A bit. Cool? Even more!

well right now i have a spark 7+ xaser edition...the fan is contollable but has to be pretty loud(43 db to push 50 cfm) to push much air...its a 70mm fan but Im gonna try to mod it to put a 80mm fan on it(im getting a sp-94 around xmas so it wont be a total waste if i cant)

Making direct air inlet in case, you don't need so many fans pushing air in ot out of case.
Eventually, if your case supports 120mm fans, you can mount in on front or back side and make some duct directly to radiator. Such things were published and approved to give decent performance.

I have 4 of these going. 2 on each side of my big rad. You wouldnt even know they were on. Unbelievable how well they perform. Thet look to be spinning quite slow but the amount of air forced from them is major.

Back