• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to get more voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mike14

Registered
hi i just wondered if anyone can tell me how to get more core voltage out of my duron 750mhz i have joined all of the L7s and that gives me 1.85 but i think i have to up the core to get to a ghz out of it thanks in advance

There is a good article on www.athlonoc.com about it. It involves soldering resistors to your mobo, but it's well worth it! There is no other way to go above 1.85 (or 1.9x if your mobo is inaccurate)

ok thanks for that do you know where on the site i can find it i have had alook but cant see it

Click articles at the top left, and then look for one called "Ultimate voltage mod" or something.

mike14 (Aug 01, 2001 04:55 p.m.):
hi i just wondered if anyone can tell me how to get more core voltage out of my duron 750mhz i have joined all of the L7s and that gives me 1.85 but i think i have to up the core to get to a ghz out of it thanks in advance

I wrote an article about it here http://www.overclockers.com/tips573

hi thanks for that but is it the same for a m810lmr motherboard or is it different?

nah, actually, it's probably different......

I think we've been through this before in a different thread, Mike...

But if you could do it that would be really cool.

SickBoy

do you mean i have been through it in a different post or someone else?

Back