• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adata pc3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seren

I am looking for some new memory for my Soltek SL75FRN2 L I have xms corsair twinx at the moment runs memtest ok at default speeds but as soon as I start to increas the fsb I start getting errors so not happy with that.

So been looking at Muskin OCZ 3500 but have not read many good things about them in this forum and it's not cheap, I have found some Adata 3200 cas 2.5 does anyone have any experience with it, I can also get Adata pc 4000 but I don't think that is any good for AMD ??? any comments appreciated thanks.

Where can you purchase the Adata memory? I've been looking for some of that stuff...

Steven4563 said:
ive had nothing but a lovely time with my ram have alook in sig anymore Questions just ask :)

Thanks for the quick reply, will it run cas2 ? also I notice that they do not sell in matched pairs or have you managed to find some? thanks again.

hmm i only have 1 stick off 512meg i dont see y it wouldnt run if u brought 2 sticks off the same adata stuff

the only time i can get it to run at cas2 is around 145fsb or lower but i dont mind as i get 3.3gig/sec

Thanks again for the quick reply I think I will get 2 sticks pc3200 and try it as it's cheap enough, and I will let you know how it goes in D/C I am not that impressed with the corsair, I had better results with OCZ 3200 and that was unmatched, I am also looking at doing a vdimm mod but have to do a bit more research on that before I try as I am a coward :) thanks again.

ive got a p4 1.6ghz willie but its only 100fsb :( so not much point if u ask me i never use the p4 it just my internet server and sometimes my mums boyfriends kids go on it and play games

Back