• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3700 buffalo back! newegg auto notify!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea! They removed the auto notify option over a week ago. I guess they knew they would only get a few. I'm glad I checked my email first thing.

I have a pair of the PC3700 (BH-5) if anyone's interested...I can't fully utilize them in my Soltek 3401 cuz of the voltage limit, but they're doing 2.5-2-2-5 burst 8 right now

devvingiorgio said:
I have a pair of the PC3700 (BH-5) if anyone's interested...I can't fully utilize them in my Soltek 3401 cuz of the voltage limit, but they're doing 2.5-2-2-5 burst 8 right now

What is your FSB at those timings?

EQ3401 Max VDIMM is 2.9V correct?

What does your bios read on VTT and DDR Voltage?

MY apologies, I don't have 100 posts to go into classifieds..

[email protected] if interested

pd $200 from newegg, would sell for $195, shipped

2.91 VDIMM, SOltek sucks ***, no dividers work well...been running it at 250 5:4 (200mhz)

This is my last post on this, again sorry

Last edited:
Well they cane in....MICRON:cry: I emailed newegg and requested an rma. I hope they send the correct ones or drop the restock fee. I have already mailed them out. I have not heard anything from them on the matter besides their auto rma email. What are my channces? Not good I think.:(

I hate to say it but: I have said this mupltiple times. I was told by my Buffalo sales rep they don't make the BH-5 sticks any longer. They all have Micron now. :(

devvingiorgio: look around and see if there is any hacked bios done for your board. soltek makes some good boards, but the bios just lacks the oc options everyone wants. the 75frn2 nforce2 board was saved by the hacked bios.

Yea I know. The New egg site very clearly specified winbond module. They also have the micron but it is clearly specified as well. New egg is very reputable so I took a shot.

Back