• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SL6Z3 news?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gustav

Hey I’ve decided to go with a 2.4 with M0 rather than a 2.8 M0 since I cant wait for the 2.8 and I think I can get a better OC with the 2.4. So, with that said, what’s the news on these things? Are people still getting them from zipzoomfly? If so, I will order one up along with 2 raptors since newegg are sold out of Raptors. Can someone who has gotten one recently let me know when they got it and when they ordered etc....if they don’t have them, I will go pay the $40 to get it at azzo.com where they apparently guarantee a SL6Z3.....

yeah i know batboy and many others have gotten them from zipzoomfly. i just dont know if i should go ahead and order it and hope i get one. :-/

Just ordered one on friday and got it today a M0 stepping.

All the stats from the CPU

SL6Z3 COSTA RICA
3332A496

4332A523

10/14/03 pack date

Rams not holding me back that I know of right now. I mean I can boot into windows at 3.6gig but prime stable NO. Running at 3.48gig using 1.675 volts. Seems like 3.3gig was able to do it at stock voltage. Who knows what I'll actually run it at still testing.

Back