• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Palm Tungsten E pda...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

Toshiba, HP, Casio, Sony, Viewsonic, Dell... you rack em up. I've played with quite a lot of handhelds, but in the price category, the Tungsten E @ usd199, is the best PDA I've ever had to hold in my hands.

It landed on my desk last wednesday, and since then, I've been like a small boy. The ultra sleek design, nice metal feeling, combined with simplicity is just me.

The built in Versamail and calendar makes it a good outlook on the move, and with Aeroplayer for Mp3's, adobe reader for work stuff.. it just does it all

So if you're getting a PDA, that shouldn't cost much, my vote is for Tungsten E over the others.. its just a lovely little devil ;)

Only one negative thing, its PalmOS and not Windows Pocket. But as I started my PDA'ing 2 years ago with Palm's m100, I fare well with PalmOS and Graffiti anyway...

Cheers, Flix

P.S: I've held the Ipaq 1930, Dell X3, an older Cassiopeia (win ce), some rather new toshiba and a rather new viewsonic too... so I'm not talking rosery stuff outta thin air :cool:

I've admired Palm's Tungsten line since its initial release. They are great as far as handhelds running Palm OS are concerned. Sony makes some sleak ones also, but with some often useless features and bulkiness.

Enjoy the new toy. :D

Oh I do enjoy it.... its looks, its feel, its mp3 player, pdf, word, excel, mail, slideshow pic handler, games, sounds, customization, skins... the whole lot...

Until now, I am only a bit upset with the pocket windows thing, and then the transfer of large files is a little dull...

Cheers, Flix

Back