• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Postal 2 "Multiplayer"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ray@VSK

This game is bada$$, just a heads up as no one has really heard of it as it has had 0 advertising because of all the adult material and such.

It's made on the Unreal Tournament 2003 engine I've been playing the multiplayer for a few weeks now as the devs sent me a copy as we may be providing them servers once it's released in a few weeks here.

Proceed with caution as even there site is very explicit

http://www.gopostal.com/home/

Couple screenies I grabbed while beta testing,

In CTF mode your flags are girls laying on a heart shaped bed the first pic is what it looks like as the other team are trying to get away with your flag or as it would say in game get your ho in there bed :lol:

The second pic is were @ the end of the match the two girls rip eachothers clothes off & start doing the dirty :lol:

postal2.jpg

postal1.jpg

How is the MP, i loved the game and would love to play alittle MP. There site really cracks me up. End up lmao every time i pop over there....

oo_7

This is the most vile game I have ever had the priveledge of playing. Being able to shoot bodily fluids at people and light them on fire is very satisfying. MP sounds great.

Multiplayer reminds me of ut2003, the maps are kinda plain but then again there not done with it yet but it is lacking alot of things that the single player had though I really havn't played it more than a half hour it's definately gonna be better than them other run & gun games if you ask me.

Back