• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks Nvidia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Manufacturers of PC stuff will send a few token gifts for lan parties. You must apply for these, be accepted etc etc etc.
Each manufacturer seems to have its specific lan party form also, very smart.

What blows me away is that most of them don't even respond to the request. What made me happy with NIVIDIA was that not only did they reply knowing it was not a huge party but they also send a few things N/C and by Fedex.

Hence, the thanks

A few games, 2 posters, glow badges (the things you break and the illuminate but its like a button with sticky stuff on the back and NVIDIA on the front, Big NVIDIA stickies, case badges
Very impressed, and appreciated

walldow said:
itizme

love that case in youre avatar. you make it yourself? nice placing of the lights as well!:drool:

Thanks, its a Sunbeam Tech. Just wish my scamera did it justice

nice to see nvidia trying to save some customers ..lol

imagine though HOW many requests a day so many places get for lan people - most likely dont even check them and only bother with major lan parties that have established themselves.

Its not an e-mail
It is an application, subject to their acceptance of course
You will have to find the page on their site for the form to apply

Back