• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does Santa overclock??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*sigh*

Dang spell check missed it (and so did I). The software one missed it, because "the" is a real word.

I missed it 'cuz I'm a dope. :D

B.

9mmCensor said:
Thanks very much for writing that, it was worth a good laugh.

BTW, I hope Santa OC's as well.:)

pssh... of course he does... He wouldn't waste all that year-round subzero weather :D

Santas probably got A HUGE MONSTOUS file server and email server for all the x-mas lists... He has to overclock or he wouldnt be able to load all the lists fast enough while sorting through the enlargment spam...

Me thinks that Ole Kris K has been into the holiday "cheer" a little early this year. Either that or his processor has been lapped one too many times.........he, he, heee!......errr ho, ho ,hooo!:santa:

hahaha :santa:

that was great B, I was gonna come in here and tell you about the typo, but I see pinky already took care of it. That ending was the best part :)

It was bound to happen. Hell, Rudolph been using red cold cathodes in his nose for years. Was only a matter of time before Santa caught on and got into ocing and modding.

Mr B said:
*sigh*

Dang spell check missed it (and so did I). The software one missed it, because "the" is a real word.

I suggest you email Ed/Joe, as there's no need for a comma either in that line... commas are for literary pause, and a pause there doesn't make sense. So now you have at least two things to update, think it's worth everyone's time :).

Back