• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OT: I just earned my first Sticky!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cooldrum3

I had to tell someone and since this is my home on this board, I figured it might as well be you guys! I just had a thread that I wrote back in August promoted to a Sticky! It's on overclocking a Dell. Here's the link http://www.oc-forums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=223775. Ohh...I'm so exicted! Giddy like a school girl...lol! Here's to me :beer:! I can finally say I've made a significant contribution to this board!

Nice work there. I actually refered some people to that thread a while back. Too bad I don't own any Dell's or I would definitely give it a shot.

cooldrum3...nice sticky, I guess most people are not aware that overclocking programs still exist.

eaglescouter...It should work on just about any system as long as the mobo is supported. Just remember to take it in nice small increments as these overclocking programs can be a bit wacky sometimes.

Back