• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best price on a danner mag supreme 3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zip22

best price on a danner supreme mag 3?

the best price i could find for this pump was $35.99 here. is there anyplace i can get it cheaper?

why does this one have a nice looking case while all the other ones i've seen look kinda crappy? is there a high quality model?

nevermind, i think the pic isn't the actual pump: "Ruggedly built from impact-resistant ABS plastic"

the pic looks like its from the >950 gph models

I got mine from http://www.aquatictech.com/pumps.html however, I would suggest ya to call them... they might restock now.. their shipping also great :D

:cool: i got all their stocked danner 3 and they have to order from manufacturers again.... if you want I can give ya manufacturer's number but you have to order 6 or 12 a set.... the price for those pump will be unbelievable cheaper for ya.

ha ha. thanks for the heads up. i think im gonna email them to see if they have them in stock. it would be nice to get them cheaper, but i think i might just go with aquatictec. thanks for the suggestion (out of curiosity, how much cheaper?)

As for the barbs, You want female 1/2 for outlet and male 1/2 for inlet. I think Elusion suggested an O-ring insde the female fitting as it tends to leak. (I think thats a very clever idea. Barb size could be anything you want... Id go with 5/8 to achieve the true 1/2ID

i got my O RINGs from lowes.... size 11 or size 10 should do the trick and both of them works...

i use the O RING on the outlet only...

if you buy danner mag 3 in 6pack or 12pack... they cost around US$ 30 each...

i don't think those adaptors are what you want, unless you are using pvc tubing. if you are using flexable tubing, then you need barb fittings. here you should be able to find all you need.

i think i am going to get:
male adaptor #62018
female adaptor #62229
tee fitting #62101

are you including shipping cost in that $30 quote?

edit: your tee and y fittings are alright, but your male/female are not

no shipping cost of course...

I use
Nylon Fitting-Male Adapter #62178

Nylon Fitting-Female Adapter #62172

Petsmart.com: Oops... Your order does not meet the minimum amount, $50.00, required for TWENTY offer

Anyone have suggestions to something useful I can buy for 6 bucks? :p

what?

edit: you don't need to add anything at all with shipping its over $50 and you can apply the coupon

edit edit: sorry, i didn't see your coupon problem. when i added it to my cart, it first added on the shipping cost and then when i put the coupon in, it took the $20 off. i haven't checked out, so it might bring that up error later on, but i copied and pasted this from my shopping cart:

SKU# ITEM QTY INVENTORY PRICE TOTAL

TWENTY

Remove $-20.00 $-20.00

601816 Supreme Mag Drive Pump Model 3 - 350 gph
Remove IN STOCK $44.99 $44.99

Sub Total $44.99
Shipping & Handling
Basic $7.99
Discount/Ship Credit -$20.00
Total $32.98

Last edited:
Back