• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prob With a7v600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cyber2k1

Registered
ive just upgraded my system and when i tryed to play a game it would crash and would drop to the desktop or would hav to restart,

the graphic card is the SAPPHIRE ati 9600xt and as long as agp is set to 4x, but for that i could of used my old asrock mobo,
does any one now how to sort this prob,

thx in adv

Have you updated *****ALL***** the latest drivers, bios, chipset, AGP, directX, and video card?

8x & 4x has not much difference anyway, I can even live with 2x...not a problem,I'd rather reduce compatibility problems to 4x or even lower rather to have 8x with lots of problems,btw, VIA 4in1 4.51 is out,u might need2 download it. And if u've not update ur BIOS yet, u may try to flash it to 1006.

yea i hav updated all the drivers apart from the via, i'll giv that a try and get bk,

thx helloguy for those links,
ive just updated the via, lucky i dint try the ones b4 that :D
and then ran 3dmark01se and it crashed my system, so i restarted it and set it bk 2 4x...o well im happy with the way its runnin at 4x, its just as ive got the 8x and would of lov to run it at 8x o well doesnt realy matter as my games are runnin sweet, and much better then my last one

thx

Back