• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New WC rig - PICS! -

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suma

Hey there!
I got my WC rig togther, this is rev 1.0
I'll use an Eheim 1048, when I'll get the barbs for it (2-3 days).

Here they are...
DSCN2356.JPG

DSCN2357.JPG

DSCN2359.JPG

DSCN2360.JPG

Sry for the bad Quality.
How do you like it?
Suma.

Oh, that's my Tupperware shroud.
The tape is holding it togther so it won't fall, and to seal air comming in throw a hole.

Suma.

Heheh ill have my done when fedex arrives....its been on the delivery vechile since 7:15am and its 2:49pm and they still havent arrived. Iam getting mad lol

ILikeMy240sx said:
YAY!!! you finally got it done. Looks definitely nice. I see you are using that stolen T :D also you made that goop nice lolz.
:thup:

metal clamps?? - oops didnt see those sorry

This the one I bought!!!!
LOL, anyways the pump is leaking, so I'm going to replace it with my old 1048 when I get the 1/2" barbs for it.

Suma.

Temps: (225x10, 1.85vcore)
Idle - 29c
Load - ~33c (need to be tested more seriuosly)

Suma.

Looks great and your temps are too. I noticed that the water is a little greenish, how much antifreeze did you use? Everyone says 10 or 15% any higher and your temps suffer, yours looks almost pure antifreeze.

The bottle says 50/50.
I don't the ratio I used, but it should be around 40/60 - 30/70 (antifreeze/distilled water).

My ambient is around 22c-25c.

Suma.

nice setup suma!
damn bright lights too, lol
see u have a fan on your mosfets, so do i
epox mosfets get soo damn hot >:-(

hey somebody else on these forums has an 8RDA+ 2.1! so how do you like it? on mine i actually got a sandra bench of almost 3600 at 238fsb @ cas2, too bad it was super unstable... oh well it was still fun

Korndog said:
nice setup suma!
damn bright lights too, lol
see u have a fan on your mosfets, so do i
epox mosfets get soo damn hot >:-(

Yea, they do.
this is a super quiet, bot so strong fan.
got it for 2$ at a local place, it's silent! I can't hear it over my HDD.

Suma.

Back